sexta-feira, 16 de janeiro de 2015

CROW CAME CRAWLING AND CRIED

"Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe". (Lennon)


"Nevermore!", cried the crow.
 Nevermore 'till there's... more!

 Another open door,
 and I'll let the windows rest.
 Another open door,
 let me be put to the test!

"My game of love has just begun",
 as once said by the Queen.
 Only there's no game at all,
 and I'm walking lonely by the shore.

 Are there really rules?
 Is there any?
 I have followed none.
 People tell me there's plenty.

 Love is like a rush for gold,
 and I only do slow dancing.
 Because I care about the words,
 and I can hear them romancing.

 I really don't know what it takes
 for the likes of me to be accepted.
 But I do it my way, for I like me,
 and for that there'll be no regrets. 

  

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário