quarta-feira, 12 de maio de 2021

SOME OTHER TIME

 "From time to time" is utterly a lie.
You don't get to experiment it that much.
(Well, not that much).
Time stands still.

And still you dream about a different dimension
(on the illusion of eternal youth?)
But time only stands still when it wants to. 
Time is not a fool.

It distracts you
'till that day you fear the most,
the day with a "too late" sign on.
(can you relate?)

Yes, you can.
Unless you haven't been around that long.
Ever been bored?
Ever got high?

(Man,if you haven't, 
please tell me otherwise!)

Just feel like being equal.
Just feel like being alike.
Just want to feel
(but I'm cold as ice)

In fact I'm so frozen
there might be something inside.
Some kind of creature that
still looks like it used to on a differen era.

I'm getting closer but still
I'm as far as a star that shines on us.
I can't believe I was created that stupid!

But I have proof, your Honor!
And I'll state my case
(some other time)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário